728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest News

    Powered by Blogger.
    Tuesday 28 April 2015

    Gisele Bundchen poses nude for Vogue Brasil



    Washington, April 29: Now this is what you call going out with a bang!

    Gisele Bundchen honored her 20-year-long career on the catwalk by posing completely nude for the May 2015 40th anniversary issue of Vogue Brazil. The statuesque beauty, 34, took to Instagram to unveil the sexy image, shot by photographers Inez & Vinoodh.






    The mom of two mimics a Greek statue as she poses on top of a black podium box, while holding a "G" and "20" close to her legs. Bundchen, who married NFL quarterback Tom Brady in 2009, flashes the side of her breast in the arched position.

    "My 20-year career celebration cover @voguebrasil," she wrote in the caption. "Thanks to everyone who is part of this special edition. @gb65 @inezvinoodh @danielueda1@bartpumpkin @henriquegendre @gfrasson @danielhernandezdh @zee_nunes @pedrosales_1."

    After announcing she would retire earlier this month, the supermodel took her final strut down the runway during Sao Paulo Fashion Week for the Colcci show on April 15.


    "I don't see how to continue [modeling on the catwalk]... and stopping will leave room for other projects I have for myself," Bundchen told the Folha de Sao Paulo newspaper ahead of the show. "Automatically my body tells me if what I do is worth it, and it asked to stop. I respect my body, it's a privilege to be able to stop."
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Gisele Bundchen poses nude for Vogue Brasil Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top