728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest News

    Powered by Blogger.
    Wednesday 29 April 2015

    Hilary Duff Takes Over Tinder!



    She’s finally moving on from her failed marriage to Mike Comrie and Hilary Duff has decided to give the popular dating/hook-up app Tinder a try.

    During her interview on “Valentine in the Morning” today (April 28), the “Cheaper By the Dozen” dame declared, “I’m on Tinder,” adding that she’s talking to “nine guys right now.”

    Hilary continued, “I was sitting with my friends one night at the house and we were joking around. In my life, I have always had really serious boyfriends. I’ve always met people through work and I have never been on a blind date. And so, what’s the worst that could happen?” As for what she’s seeking, Duff noted, “I don’t want to see a shirtless mirror selfie. That’s instantly a left. I want someone that looks like they do fun things and someone that can make you laugh in my profile… I like that, I’ve never dated like a total normie.”
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Hilary Duff Takes Over Tinder! Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top