728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest News

    Powered by Blogger.
    Wednesday 29 April 2015

    Kendall Jenner Says Designers Used to Laugh Behind Her Back



    London,April 29:Kendall Jenner is currently one of the hottest models in the industry. She's walked for some of the top designers during New York, Milan and Paris' Fashion Weeks, she's graced the covers of countless magazines and now she's the new face of Calvin Klein Jeans.

    But it wasn't always easy for the former reality star, who faced accusations of nepotism when she DID get jobs and had a lot of doors shut in her face as she was trying to get them. One of the teenager's biggest struggles was trying to get people to take her seriously. 

    "You have no idea how many doors closed on me and how many adults were either initially reluctant to take a chance working with me or who outright laughed at me behind my back," the 19-year-old stunner reveals in the new issue of V Magazine (out May 7).

    "It was kind of hard because all I was doing was going on go-sees, trying my best to break into this business as a teenager," she continued. "I am so grateful to Marc Jacobs, Riccardo Tisci, Karl Lagerfeld, and Katie Grand, who took a chance on me that first season and gave me an opportunity. My parents taught me that work ethic is one of the most important keys in life, and I believe it."

    Sadly, even now that Kendall has proven all of the nay-sayers wrong, she's still facing some tough stuff as a model. There were rumors that she was bullied at New York Fashion Week last year (which she denied) and then after NYFW this year, she was mocked by fellow models on Instagram.


    We give Kendall a ton of credit for pressing on, despite doors being shut in her face and people throwing shade. And to all of those who laughed at her, it looks like Kendall is getting the last laugh.
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Kendall Jenner Says Designers Used to Laugh Behind Her Back Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top